Well folks, another year is nearly behind us! Where did the time go? Seems like just yesterday I put together 2022’s biggest hair and beard trends piece. Now we find ourselves on the cusp of 2023 asking that eternal question…what WILL be hot next year?
Between you and me, some of those TikTok cuts from 2022 can stay firmly IN 2023.
But fret not! Yours truly did some digging into next year’s best grooming trends.
We’re talking cuts, colors, styles setting the salon scene on FIRE. I know you want that insider sneak peek…so without further ado, let’s dive in!
- High Top Dreads – This gravity-defying locked style gets updated height and width. Perfect for making a statement at holiday parties!
2. Temple Fades – Fades aren’t going anywhere but get specificity with shapes carved around the temples and sideburns for angular flair.
3. Textured Twists – Forget flat twists! Texturized two-strand takes the flattering classic to new dimensions. Defines the hairline with awesome height.
4. Go-For-Gold Toning – Metallic gold brings bling to salt and pepper strands. Embrace the grey in sheer elegance and confidence.
5. Surfer Curls – Messy, undone ringlets with an air-dried vibe are inspired by coastal chilled out vibes. Effortlessly wavy texture.
6. Chin Straps – Thick chin strap beards run along the jawline front to back for dimension. Pair with line-up mustache for definition.
7. Frohawks – The fusion faux-hawk/afro hybrid has a fun, youthful edge with plenty of height. Great blended or faded sides.
8. Braided Man Bun – Mesh braids pulled into a slick top knot put local twists on man buns. Show-stopping style and volume.
And there you have it – the mane and beard you absolutely cannot miss for 2024 if you want to stay fly. Trust me, once these hit the streets in full force, you’ll be racing to book appointments! Who said staying stylish was effortless? But we gotchu covered.
Now hurry – those bookings won’t make themselves if you want first dibs on the fresh hairdos!